What You Need to Know
As we all prepare to get back to school, we want to help you stay connected to your child’s education, school, and the Department of Education. The New York City Schools Account (NYCSA) offers you a way to see your child’s grades, schedules, test scores, attendance, and more. You can sign up for an account today, with just your name and contact information, and then connect the account to your child by contacting your school. This account will be critical for staying up to date on important announcements from the DOE, including school closures and events happening in your district or citywide.
Sign up now https://mystudent.nyc/
- Learn how the DOE is preparing for the return to school: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-year-20-21/return-to-school-2020
- Learn about the DOE's commitment to health and safety for anyone in our buildings, and the promise to deliver learning to all our students, five days a week: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-year-20-21/return-to-school-2020/back-to-school-pledge
- COVID-19 School Health Policy https://infohub.nyced.org/school-year-2020-21/return-to-school-2020/covid-19-school-health-policy
- Cleaning Protocols https://infohub.nyced.org/school-year-2020-21/return-to-school-2020/school-operations/cleaning-protocol
- To find your student account go to Student Account Self Service: https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form