We, the staff, students, and parents of P.S. 007K commit to SOARING to success. Together we will strengthen our diverse school community by supporting academic and social-emotional growth. We will always STRIVE to do our best, be sure to OWN our actions, and ALWAYS work together while RESPECTING ourselves and others. As a school community, we will continue to work to achieve our fullest potential while moving along the path to college and career readiness.
2019-2020 DIGITAL YEARBOOK
MESSAGES OF HOPE FROM YOUR TEACHERS!
GRAB AND GO
LUNCHES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT SCHOOL FROM 7:30-1:30
Microsoft Office FREE for ALL!
Click on this link from the NYCDOE to download the full Microsoft Office collection on 5 computers per child.
INTRO TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM
Find Your Student Account ID and Password
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service(Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.